What We Do
We improve the guest experience, taking a holistic and all-encompassing approach to this loosely defined concept. We work with your team to develop and implement a strategy that fits your guests’ needs and meets your objectives to enhance the quality and culture of the property.
As an industry professional once explained, “Service is black and white, and hospitality is color.” We make hotels more colorful.
Why We (And You) Should Do It
From online to word-of-mouth reviews, the memory imprint that you leave on a guest can have a powerful impact on your business, especially with the experience-focused mindset of this new generation of travelers. We partner with you to create a vibrant community of loyal followers and inadvertent brand ambassadors.
How We Do It
We conduct a visit to the property and provide an in-depth report with suggestions of improving the guest experience that keep in line with your brand’s objectives, goals and vibe of the property.
Find examples of suggestions and work that we produce below—please keep in mind that they will vary for different properties:
- Improve personalization of the guest experience
- Provide actionable feedback for service-related issues
- Reshape in-room collateral (instead of traditional compendiums or binders)
- Provide restaurant, neighborhood and activity suggestions for in-room collateral, tablets and apps
- Customize welcome amenities, such as illustrated dining guides we made for the Ludlow Hotel
- Curate minibar offerings
- Modernize wellness offerings
- Edit and format recipes (cocktail and food) for the website
- Construct loyalty gifts program with tiered levels
- Plan and execute editorial content and calendar for team
- Generate a professional food critic’s review of food and beverage offerings with constructive feedback
- Create bespoke experiences for guests
- Devise internal brand guidelines in order to maintain quality and integrity of brand during expansion (created after a consultation with team to integrate brand objectives and values)
Yasmin Fahr is well versed in being a luxury hotel guest as she spent four years reviewing five-star hotels around the world for Forbes Travel Guide. She evaluated and critiqued almost every minute of these trips, spending time in different types of properties and countries so that she now can provide as objective an opinion as possible in what is inevitably a subjective field.
Drawing on her vast knowledge staying at and working with different brands, she creates a strategy that will improve guest reviews, online ratings and brand loyalty. From appealing to well-heeled, design-focused millennials to more conservative guests, Yasmin has a wide range of experience to draw on and has created her own proprietary standards based on her extensive research in both qualitative and quantitative interviews with frequent travelers.
Please fill out the form below so that we can better understand your needs and objectives or reach out at email@example.com. Thank you and we hope we get the chance to work with you soon!